Boarding is a new branch to our business. Since we expanded our facility in 2015, we are able to offer board to competitive dressage riders.
Our facility includes the follow:
* 72 x 162 indoor arena with mirrors
* 66 x 180 fenced outdoor arena
* 60ft round pen
* 8 spacious airy stalls 10 x 12ft in the same building as indoor
* wash stall with warm and cold water
* heated tackroom with washroom
* heated viewing area
* 10 large stalls 10x12ft in the "old barn"
* sand paddocks
* grass paddocks
* large pastures
We are always upgrading our facility to keep it safe for people and animals. We also want to keep everything clean and convenient.
Our board service includes:
* daily mucking (if the horses have to stay inside they get picked out throughout the day)
* daily fresh clean water
* unlimited good quality grassy hay
* daily clean bedding
* daily turn out (weather permitted)
* individualized grain program
* blanketing and boots (for additional fee)
All our boarders are competitive riders who are in a training program and show throughout the show season. We also treat all horses like athletes. No outside instructors allowed.